субота, 27. септембар 2014.

Biggest Lie



 While i was starting to see crystal clear,
 you come here to tell me that you don't feel,
 the same, that this is just a game,
 and it doesn't matter who is good or bad,
who pull the trigger, who makes the sin,
'cause i loose you everytime even when i win.

I know i've lost, even if i paid the cost,
there is no price, cause you fucked up twice,
and every second chance leads to past,
oh i wish some good things will last,
but you just can't hate enough to love,
is that supposed to be enough?

I saw my reflection in mirror and i was scared,
'cause i used to see you there,
you are fake more then you're real,
living behind the wall, you won't let yourself to feel,
but i won't call you, can't take the risk,
you can't destroy what doesn't exist.

My only wish is to walk this path alone,
and kill this pain that i feel in every bone,
so leave my life for both of our sake,
if i'm alone i cannot break,
and stop talking and waste your breath,
all the time you bury your words like you commit a moral death,
and the stadning ovation for the biggest lie,
"I'm sorry, i will never do that again",
everything you say leads to another beginning of end.







Нема коментара:

Постави коментар