субота, 19. септембар 2026.

'Run and hide'

Verse 1
I must be lost somewhere in the night 
Begging for a place to sleep
Calling all of the angels with my power 
To show me who's the devil
Dressed like the sheep 

I've got a secret to keep
But you have to leave

REFREN 
Staaay safe however far you are 
And staaay distant like the earth from the stars
I don't want your fake love, tonight
You never meant forever cause you said goodbye 
I was there when you needed me, now you run and hide
And that's not a friend, if he ain't by my side

Verse 2
I must have been blind to the signs
Collapsing so slow but you didn't see
Looks like sixteen years didn't matter at all
But some friendships don't grow old
They just run out cold
You're just a sold out soul

I've got myself to keep
Up from the ground where u left me

REFREN 
Staaay safe however far you are 
And staaay distant like the earth from the stars
I don't want your fake love, tonight
You never meant forever cause you said goodbye 
I was there when you needed me, now you run and hide
And that's not a friend, if he ain't by my side

 Bridge 
I was miserable for past 3 years 
And I've tried to talk it over 
But my words were never enough 
For a little narcissistic devil
Dressed in innocence and dressed in lies
Killing my love before it naturally dies
You made me question what was real
You made me beg for what I gave
And every time I tried to save us
You dug another fucking grave

REFREN 
Staaay safe however far you are 
And staaay distant like the earth from the stars
I don't want your fake love, tonight
You never meant forever cause you said goodbye 
I was there when you needed me, now you run and hide
And that's not a friend, if he ain't by my side


Maybe friendship was just
Just in my head in my head 

In 
My
Heaaaad



Нема коментара:

Постави коментар